
It has been a LONG time since I was on here. Hope you stop by Ken, I think you are my only faithful reader.
So many things since I last posted...I never got pictures of Micah on, he came 3 weeks after Ethan. We have 10 wonderful grandkids! We are having lots of fun with them. This year I am concentrating on one on one time with each of them.
My Nano left us here on earth on Christmas morning and went to live with Jesus! We miss her. I think of calling her but have to wait for eternity. I am glad that we will all reunite in that glorious day. We were all together as a family to celebrate Nano's life. This is a picture we took. Look at the legacy she left!
So many things since I last posted...I never got pictures of Micah on, he came 3 weeks after Ethan. We have 10 wonderful grandkids! We are having lots of fun with them. This year I am concentrating on one on one time with each of them.
My Nano left us here on earth on Christmas morning and went to live with Jesus! We miss her. I think of calling her but have to wait for eternity. I am glad that we will all reunite in that glorious day. We were all together as a family to celebrate Nano's life. This is a picture we took. Look at the legacy she left!
I have walked quite a walk with a new development, that is a meningioma, the neurologist says brain tumor. It is not malignant though and at this time nothing needs to be done as regards surgery. But it does cause me to have mild epileptic seizures, so I have been a guinea pig for pharmaceutical companies! At least it feels that way. I have "failed" two medications and am on the third. Actually I am still weaning off the second. I will be so glad to be off that one, it really made my tummy get bigger. I have hated that. Both of the meds have been horrible with side effects. I have great hopes that this new one will be the ticket. No seizures, that is good!!! :)
We are actively pursuing our "home on the land" project. We are talking to a new contractor. We really like him and the best part is that he actually returns calls. So far that has been a real issue. He is checking on getting us a bid for the road improvements as well as the house. If we are able to afford the road and can get started, he said he can have our house done in 6 months. He has a large crew! He is a believer! We are dreaming again!
Glenn and I are actively involved as marriage mentors at our church, The Rock of Roseville. We are meeting with a really great couple right now. It is fun to show couples how they can tweak just a few things and radically improve their relationship.
I am also enjoying being in the choir at church. We only sing the first weekend of every month. It is so much fun. And an added bonus...Charlotte is the choir director! Evelyn is doing choir too!
3 comments:
It really was great to have all the family here again. Everyone is growing into adulthood so quickly! It's amazing to me, because even though I am one of the kiddos that is growing up and now have a family of my own, I am with me all the time so it's no shock. To see my cousins - that I don't get to see that often - becoming adults is quite something! And it was so great to see my aunts and uncles again, too! Great memories relived when they were all here.
I love your posts! Post some more!!:)
I guess it took me a while to stop by...I used to visit regularly but then you stopped writing! Its hard to believe a year has gone by...interesting title "New Beginnings"...a new beginning is happening just days away as Jessica and I prepare for a rather long journey to Guilderland, New York. Jessica begins a 28 month Physician Assistant program at Albany Medical College on January 3rd. We leave on Christmas Eve in order to get her into her apartment before New Years day - 5 Winding Brook Drive, Apartment 2E Guilderland, New York 12084 if anyone is interested in knowing her address. This will be quite a new beginning for her AND for us as we see her spread her wings a bit more!
Post a Comment