Yesterday, I was doing the couple of things needed to close an escrow on a house I have listed and hit a crisis. This took me from 9 am to 8 pm to do the most I could to resolve it. There were other parties involved that I had to wait on. So it was intense as we worked successfully through this issue.
In the meantime, Nano who had gone into UC Davis to have a simple outpatient procedure had a MAJOR complication! This required immediate emergency surgery which put her at incredible risk to die. God is so good though and He sent a long lost friend to be her anesthesiologist! What a surprise to see Chriistopehr Sirard walk up to her pre-op bed to get some information from her. The last time I saw him he was requestuon prayer to get into pre-med school. And now here he is a Dr. and a praying Dr. at that so I had incredible peace that Nano was in the best hands possible and God was in control! And she came through the surgery with flying colors!
So we headed home about 2:30 AM and soon found out that Christal was in labor and had left for the hospital. I rushedh ome packed a bag and headed down to her house to help Michelle take care of Matthew and Christal's kids. At 8:05 on March 30th (which also happend to be BIG brother Daniel's birthday, Ethan Mark Stroup was born. In fact at about the same time I was singing a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday to Daniel!
Here is a picture of Ethan! We are so happy to add him to our lovely family! Isn't God good!!!!
1 comment:
Awwww he is so cute and I can see the family resemblance in him already!
Oh how funny you just signed onto messenger!
If you make a link to your site from Xanga then I could visit you more...it seems evertytime I want to visit I go oh yeah I have to open another window and type in the new address...just a thought...
No big deal if you can't...I know we are all busy!
So any news yet??
Love ya,
Kerri
Post a Comment