~My long time friend and I used to talk about how one day we would sit in our rocking chairs and talk about Family, Friends and Life...come sit and rock with me.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Mobile Blogging
I am trying to set up mobile blogging so I can blog from my phone. That sounds like it could be fun. Who knows? I will attempt to do so and we will see. Later...
I want Jesus to always be first, in my heart and in my day. It doesn't always happen but it is my goal. And He loves me just the way I am. He is faithful.
I absolutely adore my husband of 38 years. He is amazing and tenderly cares for my heart. He is a trustworthy man.
I delight in our 3 daughters, our sons-in-law and our 17 grandchildren. They bring honor to me.
I enjoy my friends, they bring colors to my life that make the tapestry of who I am more beautiful.
I grow at The Rock of Roseville, my church family.
No comments:
Post a Comment